|Posted by 28 Films Ltd. on May 31, 2010 at 3:51 AM|
Producer: 28 Films Ltd.
Co-producer: AVAnti Productions
Casting Director: Veronica Lazar@ AVAnti Productions
Production Name: Dora
Production Type: Feature Film (LB)
Salary: deferred pay from profits / PACT rates
IMDb credit + copy of the DVD (including Behind the Scenes footage)
Latest INFO: no travel expenses, as the shooting takes place in Central London.
Duration 14 days (first shooting takes place between 7th - 11th June 2010)
Closing Date 04/06/10
"Dora" is a moving story about a young woman's determination and perseverance in the face of hardship and discrimination, as she immigrates to London.
Some make it, some do not. How they come in, what they think the place is like, what they find when they arrived, how the place chances them, how they end up. Immigrants often leave home to escape something... poverty, abuse, dysfunction.
They come to England with naive aspirations and dreams. The aspiration is abused and corrupted to trap them, to enslave them..."
a DELIA ANTAL film
WE HAVE ALREADY FILMED SOME SCENES ABROAD AND WE ARE NOW IN THE SECOND STAGE OF SHOOTING IN LONDON.
We need more crew at short notice, therefore do not apply if you're not available immediately:
1. Production Assistant - to assist the Production Manager on the set; some other duties as Runner, too.
2. 2nd Assistant Director - Helping the Director (Delia Antal) and 1st Assistant Director
3. Sound Technician, with own sound equipment!
4. Boom operator, to assist the Sound Technician - 1st Unit.
5. Script prompter, with duties of Runner at times.
6. Runner (clapperboard & other duties) ________________________________________________________________________________
APPLY by submitting your CV (Talent and Production CV link / Film Crew Pro / Mandy / Talent Circle profile, etc.) + Cover Letter to: AVAntiProductions@ymail.com
Make sure you specify in the Subject line, what position you're applying to!
Producer & Casting Director
AVAnti Productions UK